Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Picture of the Black Bean Soup

Hello! I'll make this short and sweet. I have forgotten to attach a picture of the black bean soup for my previous entry, so here it is. Boiled a pot of soup and I had it all to myself, what with TW being away.



But it was great, after having bowlful after bowful of soup, I feel that I am fully recharged for another hectic week at work. Though admittedly, I'll only be in the office for 2 days then I'm on leave! Words cannot describe how I feel....seriously...after doing the exhausting split shift for almost 2 weeks, I can't wait to go for this break. 

A break from office work, yes. But work in general, no. I'll be making cupcakes for my brother's wedding; bridal gifts in fact. Not many, about a dozen boxes but it will be my first mass cupcake making project, complete with frosting and all. Excited!...yet I have my concerns. Hmm....

Anyway, I shall tell and show you more when I get back. That's a promise!

No comments: