Thursday, February 12, 2009

V Day project - WIP

Hello folks! Yes.....I'm still alive and kicking :) Although, I still feel unwell at times, must be from my recent bout of food poisoning during Chinese New Year. Damn those peanuts, shandy and sunflower seeds...

Anyways, here are some pictures of my Valentine's Day project.
*drum roll* Presenting V-Day ......blueprint!


I can just imagine you guys saying 'What?!!" Lol...Sorry people, I got to wait till after V day to put up the finished cuppies. Let's not spoil the surprise for the recipients, shall we? :)

I am making boxes of 6s and 9s, with different designs in each box. Took me a while to put the final designs together. And yes, even with sketches to follow, I made some changes along the way. I stuck to 3 colours, pink, red and white. And a fat, cuddly teddy bear will make its way as the centre piece. I can't wait to put them all together! 


No comments: